Go to http://3dstartpoint.com to get the links and resources mentioned in this videocast from the WTFFF?! 3D Print Podcast.
The word “sustainability” is even more important in a post-COVID-19 world, especially as it pertains to finding ways to supply, manufacture, and transport more efficiently in order to make a positive impact on the world’s carbon footprint. One of the most significant talking points in this discourse is the practice of 3D Print Sustainability, which has massive potential in the movement towards greener practices. Tom Hazzard and Tracy Hazzard discuss the state of 3D Print Sustainability in 2020, and how this practice can be better integrated into systems whether your business is big or small.
Get Even More!
WTFFF?! Hosts Tom Hazzard and Tracy Hazzard are excited to expand their podcast all about the what of fused filament fabrication by presenting this Special Series covering all aspects of the HP Create Ecosystem from design to print, including 3D design, XR visualization and digital manufacturing. Go to http://3dstartpoint.com/hp to learn more.
Learn more about the HP Multi Jet Fusion Technology. » https://www8.hp.com/us/en/printers/3d-printers/products/multi-jet-technology.html?jumpid=af_qgi1e6ks4u
• Herman Miller – Environmental advocacy » http://www.hermanmiller.com/about-us/our-values-in-action/environmental-advocacy.html
• Milliken – Sustainability Programs » http://www.millikencarpet.com/en-US/sustainability/Pages/default.aspx
• How 3D Printing Will Save the United States Postal Service » https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/update-3d-printing-and-postal-service
• Counter Intuitiveness of 3D Printing Helping USPS » http://www.forbes.com/sites/naomishavin/2014/07/23/the-u-s-postal-service-thinks-3d-printing-can-save-it/#1697aede49d1
• Maker Milestones Contest » http://pages.makerbot.com/celebrate-100k-units-sold.html?utm_source=Direct&utm_medium=MakerBot%20Blog&utm_campaign=Celebrating%20a%20MakerMilestone%20100K%20
• Article on Digitally Manufacturing a More Sustainable Future » https://www.ptonline.com/blog/post/hp-digitally-manufacturing-a-more-sustainable-future
• Sustainable Impact at HP » https://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/global-citizenship/index.html
Join the WTFFF?! 3D Printing Movement today!
Subscribe to the WTFFF?! 3D Print Podcast via your favorite podcast player or click subscribe and follow us here on YouTube. We’re everywhere on social @HazzDesign and @3DStartPoint.
This videocast and podcast are produced and syndicated by http://podetize.com – the largest post-producer of entrepreneur and business podcasts in the US.